You have the right to:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, immediately request the correction of inaccurate or complete your personal data stored by us;
require the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
Require, in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data in so far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
• in accordance with Art. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the state representative for data protection in North Rhine-Westphalia.