Whether you are at the start of your career or in the middle of it, this information will show you what KELLER expects to see in a job application.
- Cover letter: this is the start of the meeting, the so-called first impression. This does not need to be a novel. However you should provide us with a couple of lines about: why you are applying for the job, why you are the most suitable person for mastering your future duties and why you are interested in KELLER as a potential employer.
- Job history: the job history should provide a brief, succinct overview of your past work history as a table. We will be most interested in your educational and professional positions.
- Letters of recommendation and certifications: in addition to documents that prove your educational performance, we will also be interested in any certifications that you might have, even if they are in the personal area (hobbies, volunteer work and community involvement).
- Contact information: you should provide a telephone number so that we can contact you easily during the day and thereby simplify and accelerate the application process.
- Salary range: please tell us directly what salary or hourly wage you expect. This is not necessary when applying for an educational position.
- Starting date: we will be happy to introduce you to the team as soon as possible. Therefore, please tell us about any notifications periods for your current employer.
||Please send the application as a PDF file (two files maximum as attachments).
||Naturally we will accept applications through the classic postal approach.
||Kumera Getriebe GmbH
Bonner Straße 38
||To process your application as quickly as possible and preserve resources, we ask that you send the application by email.
You can also upload your application directly online. To do so, please use the following form.