We provide our employees with motivating conditions.
- Bonuses for vacation and Christmas
- Free mineral water during business hours
- Services for creating assets
- Stipends for travel expenses
- Stipends for kindergarten contributions
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Workshops (such as the GUP workshop for the development of personnel and management skills) and training seminars
- Health workshops, periodic participation in the company race in Bonn
- Participation in the company’s pension scheme
- Rebates for holiday packages in cooperation with a travel agency (3 to 4%)
- Accident insurance at group rates for each employee
- Covered bicycle parking
- Annual trips for apprentices
- Promotions for on-going educational measures
- Profit sharing in economically successful years
- Tax-free benefits in kind
- Special vacations (such as after the birth of a child, moves or weddings)
In addition to the conditions indicated above, we also provide our apprentices with:
- educational compensation in conformity with the market (see the FAQ),
- educational measures
- practical experience in foreign countries
- Training as an educational ambassador to tell students about your exciting education
- Excellent chances of employment
- Promotion of on-going educational measures and good chances for promotion along with it.
Social elements are also important to us. We organize a summer party, a Christmas party and an intern trip each year.
Social and methodical skills (such as capabilities in communications and teamwork) will be promoted during the apprentice trip and apprentices at all levels and career paths will learn to work together. For example, our 2-day apprentice trip visited a tipi village in the Volcanic Eifel as a form of outdoor training seminar. In 2017, a knife smith visited Solingen.
The following are some reports about the last few trips.
Nov. 10, 2017 Mr Nesmuk, knife smith, in Solingen
July 13-14, 2018 Outdoor training seminar with the Aufbäumen team in the tipi village in the Volcanic Eifel
Your future is our future. We will be happy to receive your application.