Welcome to Kumera Getriebe GmbH website.
Former C.u.W. Keller GmbH Co. & KG is now Kumera Getriebe GmbH, subsidiary of Kumera Power Transmissions Group since September 2019
Slider

POWER WITH SYSTEM

Customer-oriented

Tailor-made solutions at affordable prices

Quality-conscious

Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008

Experienced

We “invented” our first wheel more than 100 years ago

Fast

Our interdisciplinary project teams can respond quickly and efficiently to all queries and requests

MILESTONES“

1901
Founding of KELLER metalworking shop in Troisdorf

1917
KELLER starts with the production of gear wheels.

1936
Production is extended to include gear units for the steel and opencast mining industries

1951
Founder Carl Keller dies. His Sohn Dr. Karl Keller and his brother Wilhelm Keller undertake the business.

1967
Karl F. Keller undertakes the Management of KELLER. The products of KELLER were delivered global from that date.

1981
KELLER moved their location from downtown Troisdorf to its present production site.

1985
The catalogue of products is continuously expanded and, by now, includes transmissions for the nutrition industry. The company also begins development for the cement, chemical and aluminium industries as well as motor solutions for the ship building industry.

2000
Dr. Dirk Keller takes over the management of the company. Development and production starts for transmissions for the dredging industry.

2007-2016
Investments amounting to 30 million euros are made in comprehensive modernization of the machine park. The largest tooth flank polishing machine in Germany at the time started operations.

2015
The generation and the structure begin to change.

2018
The heaviest cutting head transmission until now (at 300 tons) is delivered for the dredging industry, along with the 190-ton doffer, the heaviest supplied by Keller.

2019
C.u.W. Keller GmbH & Co. KG was acquired by Kumera Corporation in September 2019 and will continue the business as Kumera Getriebe GmbH .